Our vision for the Trust is to significantly contribute to the systemic improvement of education in England through its Academies by further raising the performance, hopes, aspirations and ambition of students, their families and local communities, generating self belief, self esteem and self confidence through practical steps:
- Focusing upon high quality teaching and learning, standards of attainment and achievement, student care and support to transform the education of the young people served by each Academy.
- Providing outstanding opportunities for young people to develop healthy and active lifestyles; enjoy their learning and achievement, act and behave safely and become well prepared for adult life in a rapidly changing society.
- Actively promote high standards, self and mutual respect, good conduct and behaviour.
- Develop educational organisations which contribute to community regeneration where students, staff and local community are proud to belong, feel a part of and make extended use.
- Creating a culture which celebrates success within and beyond the Academies, for example in securing greater numbers of students progressing to higher education or employment with training.
- Implement leadership and accountability practices that demand and produce successful outcomes, which are effective and provide value for money.
- The ambition is to establish each Academy as an outstanding school (Ofsted Grade 1) within 3 years of opening.