Job vacancies across the Trust are shown below. Each job vacancy contains details on how to apply along with contact details should you require any further information.
Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to the ongoing development of its staff and appropriate training will be provided. All appointments made are subject to satisfactory references and a criminal background check.
Applicants are encouraged to read the Trust’s Guiding Principles. Those seeking management responsibility should read the Scheme of Delegation. These documents can be found below:
Current job vacancies
- Cleaner (Landau Forte College Derby)
- LFE Food and Beverage Coordinator (Landau Forte Enterprise)
- Weekend Site Assistant (Landau Forte Academies QEMS/Tamworth Sixth Form)
- Teacher of Science/ Lead Teacher of Physics (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Curriculum Leader of Technology (Engineering Specialism) (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Teacher of English (Landau Forte Academies QEMS/Tamworth Sixth Form)
- Sport Co-ordinator (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Catering Assistant (Landau Forte College Derby)
If you are interested in working at a school in the Landau Forte Charitable Trust, please join a talent pool on our career site. When the Trust advertises a vacancy that suits your skills, we will email you with the job advert link for you to apply for the role.