Landau Forte Charitable Trust has Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form Academies across Derby and Tamworth with more than 600 staff working across the Trust. The Trust is its people. Landau Forte Charitable Trust is an organisation of highly passionate and qualified staff in all areas of our operations. We value all of our teams and support them to perform to the highest standards through both internal and external support and CPD.
We strive to be collaborative educators; regardless of specialist (educational, financial, people, estates etc.) the focus for us all as a collective group is to improve outcomes for all our young people.
The Trust recognises that every organisation can improve and the teams work hard to identify areas for improvement and make changes which will improve every area of our Trust.
We are always looking for people who share our passion for young people’s outcomes and want to be a part of their journey.
If you share in this passion and want to help thousands of young people have an excellent start to life then please apply for one of our vacancies listed below.
A variety of benefits are available to our staff, including:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Medical Cash plan
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle Scheme
- Computing Scheme
- Meal/Refreshment Allowance
- Holiday Purchase
Current job vacancies
- Teacher of English (Landau Forte Academy Amington)
- Teacher of Science (Landau Forte Academy Amington)
- Teacher of Mathematics (Landau Forte Academy Amington)
- Learning Support Assistant- Year Group Coordinator (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Teacher of Mathematics (Landau Forte Academy QEMS and Sixth Form)
- Teacher of English and Media (Landau Forte Academy QEMs and Sixth Form)
- Teacher of Sociology (Landau Forte Academy QEMs and Sixth Form)
- Cleaner (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Cleaner (Landau Forte Academy Moorhead)
If you are interested in working at a school in the Landau Forte Charitable Trust, please join a talent pool on our career site. When the Trust advertises a vacancy that suits your skills, we will email you with the job advert link for you to apply for the role.