Job vacancies across the Trust are shown below. Each job vacancy contains details on how to apply along with contact details should you require any further information.
Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to the ongoing development of its staff and appropriate training will be provided. All appointments made are subject to satisfactory references and a criminal background check.
Applicants are encouraged to read the Trust’s Guiding Principles. Those seeking management responsibility should read the Scheme of Delegation. These documents can be found below:
Current job vacancies
- Site & Buildings Weekend Assistant (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Teacher of English (Landau Forte Academies QEMS and Sixth Form)
- Teacher of Mathematics (Landau Forte Academies QEMS and Sixth Form)
- Teacher of Science (Landau Forte Academies QEMS and Sixth Form)
- Teacher of Science (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Teacher of Engineering (Landau Forte College Derby)
- Principal (Landau Forte Charitable Trust)
If you are interested in working at a school in the Landau Forte Charitable Trust, please join a talent pool on our career site. When the Trust advertises a vacancy that suits your skills, we will email you with the job advert link for you to apply for the role.