Landau Forte Charitable Trust was founded upon delivering a consistent and exceptional quality of learning experience for all our pupils so that they progress to become citizens that positively contribute.
Our vision is to always put young people first raising their performance, hopes, aspirations and ambition, strengthening local communities, generating self-belief, self-esteem and self-confidence through practical steps:
- Providing an exciting learning environment where young people feel safe, happy and valued. We will meet the educational and social needs of all our young people, regardless of ability, ethnic background or disability
- Assisting our young people to become confident, creative and questioning individuals who are strong leaders and equally effective team players
- Ensuring our staff are an inspirational, dedicated and well supported team who provided exceptional teaching experience for our young people
- Investing in the high quality professional development of all our staff
- Promoting high standards of achievement and attainment – our young people will be academically well qualified with a breadth of experience that has maximised all their talents and aptitudes
- Giving our young people access to a challenging, broad and balanced curriculum, including regular and frequent opportunities to participate in high quality extracurricular enrichment experiences
- Managing resources effectively and efficiently, ensuring value for money
- Building trusting and informed relationship with parents/ carers and the local community through working in a true partnership
Landau Forte Charitable Trust is committed to making a contribution to ensuring that our pupils are prepared to engage fully with learning and supporting those for whom it is appropriate to access the very best universities and colleges to achieve their aspirations. For those young people whose aspirations lay in other directions, our curriculum will be rich and broad in order that they can excel in fields where their passions and interests take them.